Want to join our team? Check below for our current job vacancies.
Portsmouth Sales Assistant (Christmas Temp)
Sonner Toys is an independent pop culture retailer, and we strive to deliver the best collector experience to all our customers. We have a great opportunity for someone to join our Portsmouth Store retail team, and deliver the best collector experience.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided in every interaction with a customer ensuring you are friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- Respond efficiently to till queues to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
- Deliver effective product availability, replenish stock as directed.
- Work as part of the store team to create and maintain a fun and friendly environment.
- Live the company values focussing on taking individual responsibility working towards team delivery.
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- Deliver store changes/promotions in a timely and accurate way.
- Ensure the store is cleaned and in a presentable condition to all customers.
- Plus, other duties as directed by the store manager, and/or company management.
Who are we looking for? You’ll be someone who’s…
- Enthusiastic about the products we sell, and able to guide customers throughout their shopping experience.
- Passionate about helping customers, making them feel totally taken care of, and always goes above & beyond to do so.
- A people person with strong communication skills.
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet.
- Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching.
- Previous retail & sales experience is required.
- Good communication in English is required.
- Knowledge of the collectibles industry and pop culture knowledge is desired.
Want to join us?
Send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is primarily for Christmas; however, a permanent position may be offered after the festive season.
I want to know more before I apply?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to talk with you about any queries you may have about the role.