“We’re going to be okay. You can rest now.”
Wearing the Rescue Suit designed by Tony Stark, Pepper Potts joins Earth's Mightiest Heroes in the final battle against Thanos and his army in Avengers: Endgame. Originally working as Tony Stark’s personal assistant, Pepper brought balance and order to Tony’s messy daily life, and subsequently became his love interest. Now, Pepper Potts will strive to protect world order in her own sophisticated suit of armor.
Revealing one of the most popular characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Rescue Sixth Scale Collectible Figure as the newest addition to the Avengers: Endgame lineup!
Beautifully designed with gorgeous detailing, the highly-accurate figure is crafted based on Gwyneth Paltrow’s big screen appearance as Pepper Potts/Rescue from the movie. Featuring two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly painted head sculpt with removable mask and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function. This sixth scale collectible features skillfully applied metallic lavender blue, champagne gold and silver colored armor. LED lights shine through various areas of armor, iconic weapons including a long drone and a short drone to recreate the fight scene alongside Iron Man and The Avengers, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands for different gestures, and a dynamic themed figure stand.
Enrich your Avengers: Endgame collection with this truly impressive Rescue collectible figure!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Rescue Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Rescue suit in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic lavender blue, champagne gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Rescue suit design
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted